Roma Court House
Corner Queens and McDowall Streets Roma Australia
The Roma Court House is an impressive building which was opened in 1901. This heritage listed building replaced the original structure which was opened in 1873 for the trail of the infamous cattle duffer, Harry Redford alias Captain Starlights who had stolen 1,000 cattle and driven them to South Australia. The court house is still a working court house today.