7 Turner Court Portarlington Australia
Located just 300 metres from the beach, the Portarlington Mill was constructed in 1856 with rough local sandstone and Baltic Pine floors. The interior spaces are quintessential mid 19th century industrial style: large open spaces with heavy timber posts and beams enclosed by natural stone. The Mill is one of the few remaining and preserved Victorian flour mills. The Portarlington Mill is open on Saturdays and Sundays from the middle of September to May 31 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. It is also open on Wednesdays during January. Closed public holidays.