Travelling in Australia Tips
1. Make an itinerary, keep a copy at home, and let the family know where you are going. Before you leave, read some of Australia's tourist attractions, customs, habits and history of books and other information, get an overall impression to reduce blindness and passivity during the holiday.
2. Carry a small package with essential medicines for flu, car sick, headache, bites and cuts. Just be prepared.
3. Need to wear seasonal clothing, also need to prepare hats, gloves, practical maps, nail cutter, sunscreen and swimwear (Australia has many beautiful beaches worth to go, but please pay attention to the beach swimming safety).
4. Please put name tag with address on luggage (please make it English version as well). Passport documents, laptops, cameras, wallets, etc. please put in hand carry.
5. Travel through dangerous area attractions, such as steep jungle, cliff paths, deep stream hole, try to go with partners, do not go alone. Please keep safe.
6. At each scenic area should not pick flowers and break trees branches, please do not graffiti in scenic area, do not spit littering, children cannot urinate anywhere.
7. Visit historical sites, please do not touch. If there are no smoking and taking pictures sign in places, please do not do it.
8. Travelers must pay attention to food taking, avoid overeating. At the same time also pay attention to food hygiene, prevention of intestinal infections, prevent travel diarrhea.
9. During travel, please do not trust the people you just know too much incase to be deceived.
10.In Australia, do not inquire about men's wages and women's age. Even his furniture worth how much should not ask, these are the secrets of personal life, do not allow others to ask
11.During holiday when need to line up, Australians have the habit of queuing, boat, bus, train or buy newspapers, please line up, cut the queue is very bad behavior in Australia.
12.Shopping in Australia, the most taboo is the bargain. Australians do not like bargaining, and if they think that the price is not good enough to buy, they go away.
13.If you feel uncomfortable or have medical malpractice during the trip and need medical services, please pay first, and you must take good care of the hospital's diagnosis, prescriptions, invoices and other documents in order to claim it when you return home. (Insurance amount see insurance regulations). It is recommended that you purchase a foreign insurance service before going abroad.
14. Do not smoke where smoking is not allowed, if smoking is allowed, please ask other people around you if they allow.
15.Passports, visas, ID cards, credit cards, boat tickets and documents are proof of identity and credentials for traveling abroad, must be kept with you and kept properly. Once the documents have been lost or stolen, they should immediately report to the police. Should also ask the police to issue written certificates of loss and apply for exit visas to Australia when necessary and apply for re-submittal to your embassy or consulate in Australia.
16. Before travel, please exchange some small notes or coins in Australian money for small spending, such as calling and paying tips.
17.Please do not let strangers look after your luggage, if you lost things, please call the police.
18.When you taking photos or videos please beware of cars by pass and if there is no photo taking sign, please do not take photos. Please also do not stop in the place with dangerous warning signs to take photos
19.If there is a tour guide to explain, please be quiet, do not shout, not to affect other people. If you have questions to ask, should wait for tour guide finish first and then ask.
20.From October to April, lifeguard volunteers are often on the most popular beaches in Australia. Some beaches will mark the safest swimming areas with red and yellow flags. There is a lot of wind and waves in the Australian seaside, swimmer should be swimming at a designated time and place with the protection of security person to ensure personal safety.